Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas Morning



Checking out the stockings. Liam found the chocolate right away, Elias doesn't yet realize he has one too.

Still a little dopey, and not sure what to think about all of this. When we woke the boys up Liam was out of bed in a flash.  Elias on the other hand scowled at me, grabbed his blanket out of my hand, threw his head back on the pillow with the blanket pulled up to his chin and said "No!" quite sternly.

Dad bugging Liam with the "Grumpy Birds" from the stockings. Thanks to Angie, who made one of these for Suzie's Birthday, which is where I got the idea. The boys are loving these, but now I need to make some pigs to go with them.

I got the patterns here, but I used felt instead fleece.



We had to turn out the lights so we could check out the laser fingers. They are just little flashlights  with an elastic on them so that they can be strapped to your finger. Genius idea, and cheap too. I think I paid $2 for 10 of them.





Veggie Tales galore.






Dad likes Lego too ;)





As usual I didn't get many good pictures on Christmas Day. I am always disappointed about this after the fact, but I just miss too much if I'm focused on picture taking.


Elias loving his Bed Bugs Game. (Not sure what's up with the lighting....)



"Grumpy Birds" with Nana and Papa.


No comments:

Post a Comment