Monday 24 September 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012


Jesse gets the credit for these shots. I was too busy juggling stuff to notice the photo op. 


Zip Line

Because I was taking pictures, this is the face I saw.....

........and this is the one I didn't see......

Since I only saw the serious look at the end and not the look of sheer terror at the beginning, I told him to run right back to the front of the line for his second ride. Not surprisingly he responded "but I don't want to!".  So Elias took his second ride.....and 4 more.

Standing there waiting for my kids' turns I noticed that some of the kids sure did look small up there.
Then came Elias. The whole crowd noticed, audibly, how tiny he looked up there. 

Sheer joy every time.
"Again, and again, and again?" was all he said. 

After some conversation with Liam, I discovered 2 things. 1. He didn't feel like he had a good grip on the bar right from the start. 2. He didn't know the landing was soft. After clearing that up, he has since informed me that he is going to ride the zip line 140 times next time we're there.

This was more Liam's style.

Not so much for Elias. This was close enough for him.


Liam loving it......Elias wishing he was on the zip line.






Duck Races





Before they even started moving....

"If Elias gets scared you hold his hand, ok Liam?"
"Hold my hand, Wiam."


Its a good thing Dad is agile. Mom would never climb bales. 


The slide was crazy.


I saw many adults come flying out and land pretty hard.


Of  course the sandbox was a hit.


Trike Track


Legs weren't long enough.




Elias didn't quite get it. 

A little better.






1 comment:

  1. Hee Hee, I smiled through this whole post and am still smilling. "Hold my hand wiam" I love your boys so much. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete